Neighbors fight over dog dirt

"JACKSON, Miss. An argument between two armed neighbors over a dog and its feces escalated to a shootout in rural Mississippi, sending one neighbor to the hospital with injuries from shotgun pellets and the other neighbor to jail."
<http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/7491923.html
I guess people don't use fists anymore.

Mebbe y'all din' notice - this happen in Mizzippi
HB

On the positive side, he'll be out sooner than if he'd shot the dog.
nb

Reminds me of the two country and western songs,
"How Can I Mill You If You Won't Go Away?",
and
"If I'd A Shot You When I Wanted, I'd Be Out Of Jail By Now."
Steve
Heart surgery pending? www.cabgbypasssurgery.com
On 3/26/2011 10:53 AM, notbob wrote:

In MS, if you kill a man's dog, you might not live till the trial.
--
aem sends...

If I lived in MS, I'd kill myself.
nb
Re: Neighbors fight over dog dirt:

That would make the locals very happy.

I'm surprised by the poor marksmanship displayed in this situation. I thought they knew how to shoot down there.