Neighbors fight over dog dirt

"JACKSON, Miss. ? An argument between two armed neighbors over a dog and its feces escalated to a shootout in rural Mississippi, sending one neighbor to the hospital with injuries from shotgun pellets and the other neighbor to jail."

I guess people don't use fists anymore.

Reply to
Oren

Mebbe y'all din' notice - this happen in Mizzippi

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Reply to
Higgs Boson

On the positive side, he'll be out sooner than if he'd shot the dog.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Reminds me of the two country and western songs,

"How Can I Mill You If You Won't Go Away?",

and

"If I'd A Shot You When I Wanted, I'd Be Out Of Jail By Now."

Steve

Heart surgery pending?

Steve B

I'm surprised by the poor marksmanship displayed in this situation. I thought they knew how to shoot down there.

Reply to
Pavel314

In MS, if you kill a man's dog, you might not live till the trial.

Reply to
aemeijers

If I lived in MS, I'd kill myself.

nb

Reply to
notbob

On 26 Mar 2011 22:23:48 GMT, notbob wrote Re Re: Neighbors fight over dog dirt:

That would make the locals very happy.

Reply to
Caesar Romano