Neighbor won't replace fence

Page 3 of 3

owner what is the problem?

A mistake? Why? I damn sure wont put a fence up so that YOU can be happy....if you want a fence, you know you can get pre-made sections at Lowes???

Poor baby....the truth comes out in the next paragraph you write.

I would be making a complaint to the locals about YOUR situation. You have a pool with no fence? FOR SHAME....most areas require you to have one, and I bet your insurance company would have a fit..... I bet you are concerned about the kids are worried that one will fall in your pool and drown, and you get sued all to hell and back.

Then you bought a home you cant afford. I suggest you DO contact your lawyer, and a good real estate agent and sell that sucker.

Its a very easy situation....its not your fence. You want one, go buy one. End of problem.