Neighbor problem (long)

Page 2 of 3
Carmen Troyer wrote:

That's it? lol
If it really bothers you that much, consider it your fault for not planting a hedge there when you bought the place. Plant a hedge now to get a start on it, unless you like having your house right up against someone else's.
Jon
On 4/29/2011 6:16 PM, Jon Danniken wrote:

In the realm of litter and messes, that is not much ... plant a couple of small trees, lilacs, hedge, and forget about it.
wrote Re Re: Neighbor problem (long):

It looks like a 10' hedge should provide the needed screening. If he moves out eventually, the new owners will probably be worse, since the neighborhood is obviously in decline; so it would be prudent to start the screen now.

Carmen Troyer wrote:

After reviewing the evidence I find the neighbor NOT guilty on count one of having to much junk, and for count two, the cook out? Probably has good cause to not invite you over for the cookout. Whomp Whomp Whomp. Case is dismissed. And you are lucky to not be held in contempt for wasting our precious time with this piddly bunch of nonsense.

the dump. Even if you have to rent a truck it's cheaper than getting ulcers or high blood pressure over it.
On 4/29/2011 7:58 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I gotta agree unless there is something else.
Jim

You're correct, "That's not bad", if you don't mind rodents. I've seen the mice, and he's complained of ant problems. Lord knows carpet holds moisture, which ants love. Maybe in due time he'll be infested and he'll get chased out. I'll get a picture of the back yard with the snowblowers, or with the trailer parked in the front yard.
I'll be darned if I ever have to pick up after grown ups, even my 4 yr old knows enough to pick up after himself.
On 4/29/2011 10:34 PM, Carmen Troyer wrote:

There are neighborhoods around here where every blade of grass must be in place, but fortunately I don't live in one of them. If you don't like ants and mice, what are you doing living in the suburbs?

Because he doesn't like the rats in the city?

Yeah, there are no ants or mice in the city......rolling eyes.

snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote the following:

Both 4 legged and 2 legged rats, the latter being the more dangerous.
Bill In Hamptonburgh, NY In the original Orange County. Est. 1683 To email, remove the double zeroes after @
Frank wrote the following:

Actually, the mice in the suburbs and rural area are more colorful than their city cousins. I've caught calico mice of brown, orange and white coloration here in the rural area.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 5/4/2011 4:47 PM, willshak wrote:

Years ago I had a hot rod Vega wagon. A mouse set up housekeeping on the motor. I picked up one of the little ones still without fur. Her comes Mama from around the edge of the driveway. Up onto the motor and plucks the little one right from my hand. She was a beautiful chestnut, white and brown with black borders around the colors. I've never seen a mouse like that before or since.

Then you can forget using Usenet.
--

rcb

Carmen Troyer disgraced "alt.home.repair" on Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:40:55 -0400 by spewing:

Post the photos all over the net, and make a Facebook fan site just for him. Advertise the site to your neighbors. Buy ad space in the local paper for your photos.
That might do it.

am-Hide quoted text -

This idiot live 2 streets over from a friend of mine.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19531289/detail.html

His place doesn't look that bad...go buy him out...probably make a mint. ==
Carmen Troyer wrote:

You can't win. You're pissed 'cause you didn't get invited to his party???
Turn off the emotion and consider it logically. Helping him clean up the best you can, at your expense, is cheaper than the simplest court battle. People like that are experts at taking advantage of people and making them miserable to get their way.
Do the best you can and live with the rest. Life is too short to obsess over this. More honey...less vinegar.

Be thankful you don't live next door to some of these pigs on Usenet, especially some of the ones whom responded to you.
It appears you probably live in a well to do area. Some of these pigs think that is nothing of a mess because they are used to the trailer park life.
Count your blessings!