Neighbor dog problem

Page 6 of 8
She changed it last week. It's 1465.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

And people wonder why identity theft is a growing problem...
Sex: Female Birthdate: Jan 21, 1961 Hobbies: Reading, traveling, music, movies, miniature golf Language: English
Jun 2004 01:13:52 GMT,

Or that her husband's name is Richard, and their one-story house (built in 1981) is valued at $113,900.
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:04:31 -0600, Dave Balderstone

That's not identity theft - She's handing it over voluntarily.
BB
Ok, I got the point. I would never voluntarily hand over confidential information. I guess it was a couple of years ago when I didn't know better. My mistake!!!
On 09 Jun 2004 00:05:02 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnojunk (KRusso6984) wrote:

With the advent of the Internet, there is no longer any privacy. Would that neighbor's name be Tanner or Brown. In December 2002 you had a dark colored vehicle parked in your drive. Is that a power pole to the right of your drive? And a nice patio on the SE corner of your house.
This is not to shock you but to show that information is available from many sources. When pieced together, it can paint a pretty complete picture.
I do sympathize with you. The problem is, she is already awake when the dog is barking. So it doesn't't bother her.
I would talk to the neighbor. If you think a conversation would escalate into a shouting match, send a nice letter. If that brings no results, I would go to a sporting goods store and buy a predator call called a squeaker. It is a high pitched, low volume call imitating a mouse or small animal in distress. When you think your neighbor is sleeping, go into your yard next to them and blow this call a few times. Eventually, she will get tired of her dog waking her up.
Of course, you have to be prepared for the possibility she will just put the dog outside. And when she does, from your side of the fence, you can coyly ask, "Did the barking dog wake you also?"

HI Andy,
Nope, no power pole to the right of our drive. Sorry. Also no nice patio, unfortunately, just cement block.
On 09 Jun 2004 21:53:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnojunk (KRusso6984) wrote:

Here is the link to the aerial photo of your neighborhood.
http://pao.co.pinellas.fl.us/htbin/cgi-scr3?o=1&a=1&b=1&r=&s=1&t3=1&u=0&p1+30+16+10256+000+0330260%2C935271%2C791&name=View
(KRusso6984)

patio,
http://pao.co.pinellas.fl.us/htbin/cgi-scr3?o=1&a=1&b=1&r=&s=1&t3=1&u=0&p1+30+16+10256+000+0330260%2C935271%2C791&name=View
Damn! She's laying out in the sun TOPLESS!!!
Whoo Hoo!
So a barking dog at 6:30 in the morning wouldn't bother you?

Holy shit, woman! Go over there and handle it the old fashioned way. First, ask her to keep her dog quiet. If that doesn't work, tell the bitch that if the dog wakes you up one more time, you are going to rip her head off and stick the furry little loudmouth down her neck. Be sure to do this when no one is watching, and when the police come, just act as though she is mentally unbalanced, and you have no idea what she is talking about. And that you never threatened her in any way. It's her word against yours. And if she files a charge against you, file one back at her. They cancel each other.
Intimidation works wonders. And when that doesn't work, it's time for an attitude adjustment. Or doggiecide.
That's how I would handle the problem.
First be nice. Then be nasty. If neither work, take action.
Just do so when it is one on one. You're obviously not buddies who go lingerie shopping together or are on each other's Christmas card list, anyway.
steve
One last message. I linked to the site you have in this post & I didn't post all those responses. Some, but not all. Just thought you should know.
Nehmo Sergheyev wrote:

Is it THIS "Nehmo Sergheyev?"
Nehmo Sergheyev 815 Ann Ave. Kansas City, Kansas 66101 Phone: 816-668-8581 e-mail addresses: snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com
If it is, then it looks like KRusso6984 is guilty of at least 2 "Nehmo Sins"
1. NOT EMBRACING ALL THINGS "D O G".
See, for example:
http://www.talkaboutpets.com/group/rec.pets.dogs.activities/messages/30892.html
Excerpt:
"Anyway, Bigboy [a stray dog] is now locked up on real death row. We can't take him out because we're already over the max with dogs, trying to find homes for Bigboy's packmates."
For more of the same:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Nehmo+Sergheyev%22+dog
2. WORKING FOR A STATE DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY SERVICES:
http://nehmo.angelcities.com/Susan_Talks.html
Here's the text:
<---- Start text ---->
Hi, I'm Susan.
I had a perfect baby boy 22 months ago at Kansas University (KU) Hospital in Kansas City, Kansas. I named him Blaze. I was so happy, but I also became sick. Much of the placenta remained inside of me, and I became weak and weaker (a month later I almost died). Soon after Blaze's birth, the Missouri Department of Social Services, Division of Family Services (DFS) took our baby. They took him from the hospital before we could bring him home. They said it was only temporary. They said it didn't look as if I could care for a newborn, and Nehmo, my husband, would be occupied caring for me. The official reason for taking Blaze was that he was "drug exposed." I had been taking legally prescribed methadone for 19 years, and KU itself gave me a dose four hours prior to the delivery. (As it was expected, it showed up in Blaze's system.)
There were no illegal drugs of any kind in Blaze's or my system, and nobody contends that there were.
In the beginning we believed the DFS workers' assurances that keeping Blaze in a foster house was temporary, and we thought cooperating with DFS was appropriate. We didn't realize what was happening, and the social workers seemed nice.
Blaze is now almost two years old, and the social workers only seemed nice. The DFS workers, particularly Traci Beck and Julie Eubanks, have lied and cheated repeatedly. Their purpose is to steal our baby. They can't be trusted whatsoever, and they see their job in life as to take as many babies as they can from whomever they can. They are particularly interested in our baby.
It's been very hard on us, and Nehmo is still fighting, but I can't participate anymore. Five months ago I (with planning) became pregnant again. I didn't want DFS to know, but they somehow found out. The DFS "psychologist," Jane Davis, during sessions, kept badgering me on the question: "Tell me if you're pregnant," she asked again and again. I decided I had to leave the state to keep them from taking our next baby.
I didn't see that I had any choice.
I Love my baby Blaze.
Susan
Blaze Law Put The Family Back Together! Methadone in Pregnancy DFS's Orginal Reason for Taking Blaze
Page Author: Nehmo Sergheyev
<---- END TEXT ---->

I like the part about two punctures from a dog bite being "a part of life".
Banty
- Ermalina -

- Nehmo - I knowingly make my address and phone number public. I do business from that location, and I even have the address in some of my advertisements. I live in a commercial area, in the center of downtown Kansas City, Kansas, as you must already know.
- Ermalina -
- Nehmo - I don't know where you come from, but it's considered extremely impolite, in fact, hostile, to post somebody's primary e-address in a newsgroup. If I, myself, decide to post it on a webpage, that's a different matter. E-address harvesters pay much more attention to the newsgroups than webpages. If you wanted to post an e-address of mine, why didn't you simply use the one I provided for newsgroups, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ? It's with every one of my posts.
- Ermalina -

http://www.talkaboutpets.com/group/rec.pets.dogs.activities/messages/30892.html
- Nehmo - I have written much more than that on dogs and their treatment. I actively find homes for abandoned pets, and I use the web to do so. You have a problem with that?
- Ermalina -

trying
- Nehmo - I thank you for reposting one of my pages (that one is outdated, BTW). But what exactly is your point? It's not as though my family's story is secret.
- Ermalina -

but
Blaze's
we
particularly
baby.
- Nehmo - I'm familiar with the activities of DCF in Florida, and I expressed my disapproval. I didn't detail the point in this thread because it was too far from the subject. In any case, my views about DCF and similar agencies are public.
--
*********************
* Nehmo Sergheyev *
Nehmo Sergheyev wrote:

So, may I assume you ARE this "Nehmo Sergheyev?"
Nehmo Sergheyev 815 Ann Ave. Kansas City, Kansas 66101 Phone: 816-668-8581 e-mail addresses: snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com
If so, I suggest you keep your quack diagnoses of strangers' sleep "disorders" and prescription medications to yourself. No doubt you have enough "disorders" and drugs, not to mention "dogs," of your own to keep your busy little mind occupied.
Again, here's that webpage of which you're so proud. Be sure to "update" it; an eager world waits with bated breath . . . I'm sure. ;-)
[...]
- Nehmo -

- Ermalina -

- Nehmo - I sign every post with my name. It's a unique name. I just said I was responsible for those pages (one, my wife authored). Where is your confusion?
- Ermalina -

- Nehmo - I just explained the discourtesy and hostility of posting in a NG someone's e-address. If you want to deliberately sabotage my inbox there are more efficient ways that wouldn't make you look so immature.
- Ermalina -

- Nehmo - Karen publicly talks about her difficulty sleeping in news:alt.support.sleep-disorder , but I never used that term "sleep disorder" nor did I refer to the concept in another way. I referred to her Klonopin usage and the irritability it causes. I personally don't like the word "disorder" because DSM IV calssifications cause abuse of the term.
I'm perfectly willing to discuss anything *I* said. Please keep your quotes legitimate.
- Ermalina - [Keep your opinions about] prescription medications to yourself.
- Nehmo - Why? Klonopin (and other benzo) usage is a very, very, serious porblem - both for those who use the drug and the people they interact with.
Why would you want to defend a drug like that?
--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnojunk (KRusso6984) wrote:

When I was a child our neighbor had a dog with an annoying bark. It went yap-yap-yap continuously. One day it went yap-yap-bang. It never made another sound.
--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

also
How about someone use an aluminum baseball bat on YOU and then you come back and report how YOU feel after the beating. Eh?
Asshat!!