Neew Years Resolutions 2014

Page 1 of 3
Use spell chekker Lose 10 pounds Clean house, throw otu clutter More time studying scriptures Save money and reduce debt load refrain from flaming the damn idiots who screw up this list Any more resolutions that come to mind
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Tuesday, December 31, 2013 4:52:46 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Shoot yourself in the head.
On Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:02:18 -0800 (PST), "Daring Dufas: Hypocrite

That's the best one of all. You should definitely do that.
On Tue, 31 Dec 2013 18:28:42 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

You seem to be in a shitty mood lately.
On Tue, 31 Dec 2013 17:58:43 -0600, Gordon Shumway

Not at all. Whenever a lefty loser has a New Year's resolution to shoot himself in the head, I'm in a great mood. He should get Malformed to go along!
On Wed, 01 Jan 2014 00:32:57 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Oops. Sorry, my mistake. I thought you were replying to Stormy, not to that dipshit loon. My filter deletes his messages.

Dammit!! I used my last round when I shot muh foot.
On 12/31/2013 04:52 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Last year, I was supposed to lose five pounds but gained it instead.
I am not going to make any resolutions for 2014 as my belt loop is on the last notch.
On 12/31/2013 6:45 PM, philo wrote:

I'm with you. I resolve to drink more beer and gain more weight. These are resolutions I can keep.
Then there was the guy that resolved to run every day. So far, he has only missed one day.
On 01/01/2014 08:57 AM, Frank wrote:

Wow, it's Jan 1st and darn...it's the coldest day of the year.
As to running, I jogged almost every day for 15 years and guess what happened as a result? I eventually had to get my knees replaced.
Anyone who is jogging or thinking of doing so...I suggest WALKING instead.
Now, as to my weight and why I do not plan to gain any more:
It has nothing to do with health, I am simply too cheap to go out and buy new pants!
On 1/1/14 11:08 AM, philo wrote:

I wonder how many people in your area would give away an elliptical if you placed an ad in the paper. That's probably one of those presents husbands shouldn't give their wives, especially if the second present is a digital scale.
On 01/01/2014 01:51 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

We do have an exercise bike and I used it all the time when I was recovering from my knee replacements. My wife used it too and lost weight...but as with most exercise equipment , fell into disuse.
BTW: My wife also got rid of our old scale and got a digital one... that plan was ill conceived as we still weight just the same... However I was finally able to weigh our cats accurately.
On 01/01/2014 02:21 PM, philo wrote:
[snip]

One of my cats seems to have figured out how to weigh himself: Get on scale, get off, wait for it to show 0, get back on, wait for result.
BTW, He's a big cat at 17.8 pounds. The "keyboard assistant" I posted about once ( http://notstupid.us/include/picviewer.php/pix/IMG_0766 ).
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us
On 01/01/2014 06:08 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

Yep! Both of my cats are black (both fixed)
the female is 9.5 pounds and the male is 12 pounds
The biggest cat I ever had was 22 pounds but 17.8 is right up there.
The only problem is...my cat is sooo stupid...whenever I wrestle with him he always scratches me...he just plain never learns.
And lazy! You would not believe it...Whenever I take a nap...and wake up and...there he is sleeping!
However, there sure as hell are not any mice around here!

Tiny cats. We have a year-old that's about 8 pounds and a 13YO that's 18 pounds.

We lost a 27 pounder, a year ago (autoimmune issue, they think). Maine Coons get huge.

What's to learn? You play with him and he scratches, yet you play with him anyway.

We had one that would bring them home, alive.
On 01/01/2014 06:37 PM, philo wrote:
[snip]

I've been scratched twice. The first time was a mistake and he never did it again. The other time I was holding another cat and he was surprised by an enthusiastic 82-pound pit bull dog.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us
On 1/1/2014 6:08 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

Are you a warlock? ^_^
TDD
On 12/31/2013 5:45 PM, philo wrote:

My New Years Resolution is to stay alive and prove those doctors wrong after they sent me home to die. I was dropped from hospice care after six months when they figured out I wasn't dying fast enough, I actually improved. ^_^
TDD

I'll be cheering you on.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/15/2014 6:05 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Thanks but watch those horrible P.L.L.C.F. spew hate and write that they want for me or anyone else they disagree with to die. It's a typical characteristic of those of their ilk who claim to be anti- violence, antiwar, love for the poor and those who are disabled. I find it bizarre that anti gun and anti 2nd Amendment nutjobs want the people they disagree with to be shot dead by government agents if they refuse to give up their rights and firearms. O_o
TDD