Need water heater advice

Hi All,
It is getting time for me to replace my water heater. I am looking for a fast recovery unit in the 65 gallon range that is very reliable and will last forever (30 years).
Does anyone have any advice as to a unit that will match these specifications?
Many thanks, --Tony snipped-for-privacy@gbis.com
--
-------------------------
I Fish. Therefore, I am.

http://www.marathonheaters.com /
John
John] wrote:

Thank you!
--
I Fish. Therefore, I am.

Even the Marathon (suggested by some one else) may have a problem lasting 30 years. I don't know if it's available in a 65 gallon size.
If you have to have that size tank with a long life, you may want to consider an indirect with a boiler. Most indirects have a (limited) lifetime warranty.