Need to read owner's manual for a dishwasher++

My d/w came with the house, but no manual. Is there a site where I can just READ the manual. I don't need a copy or to print out the whole thing. It's a Kenmore UltraWashII, model 1675590. Thanks.
On 8/20/2012 9:18 AM, snipped-for-privacy@mypacks.net wrote:

Like this:
http://kitchen.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/kenmore/ultra_wash_dishwasher_models_6651375_6651385_6651376_6651386.html?idResf1498
Your boss must('ve) love(d) you. Fast and perfect. It's just what I needed to read. Thanks.