Need to read owner's manual for a dishwasher++

My d/w came with the house, but no manual. Is there a site where I can just READ the manual. I don't need a copy or to print out the whole thing. It's a Kenmore UltraWashII, model 1675590. Thanks.

Reply to
tweeny90655

Like this:

George

Your boss must('ve) love(d) you. Fast and perfect. It's just what I needed to read. Thanks.

Reply to
tweeny90655