Need to make a quick decision: BT 3000 SX

Hi,
I'm looking to upgrade from my (most) entry level Ryobi saw.
Is this a step up or essentially the same thing:
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tls/1291619445.html
Many thanks in advance!
Looking to decide in the next hour or so.
Thanks!
Aaron

There are a few sites that review tools, pop mechanics, CR are two and I cant remember the rest, A lazer guide and beer holder would be nice