Need to make a quick decision: BT 3000 SX

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade from my (most) entry level Ryobi saw.

Is this a step up or essentially the same thing:

Many thanks in advance!

Looking to decide in the next hour or so.

Thanks!

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fude

There are a few sites that review tools, pop mechanics, CR are two and I cant remember the rest, A lazer guide and beer holder would be nice

Reply to
ransley