Need to Level Small Area on a Near-Flat Mineral Roof

There is about a 2X2 area at the corner of the roof where a puddle forms. The roof is covered overall with Silver RV roof coat and has done quite well overall, but this area needs attention every year. I need to level this area. I am proposing to do this with black asphalt roof patch which, when dry, would be coated with the silver coating. (I need to pay some attention to appearance as the house next door can look down on the roof.) Can someone please tell me if they think this will work? And could you specifically specify the compound I should use? (Something that must be paintable with the silver roof coat afterwards.) Thanks very much for your help. Frank

Reply to
frank1492