Need to find cement concrete in caulking tube to match sidewalk color??

I bought some polymer type of filler called liquid cement that I used to fill in a crack in the walkway to my house. This shrank and cracked. No good-need to use concrete.

I have seen concrete that came in a tube with which you use a caulk gun. I like this approach and have used it b4.

However in this instance I need a whitish or sidewalk sort of color. I was told by a guy who was working on a neighbors foundation there are such tubes ( in different colors) you can buy but you need to know where to purchase them. They are not found in Lowe's or Home Depot. I did not need the tubes at that time or I would have asked him where he got it. Thanks for any advice. Petty

Reply to
pattyjamas

Italian