Need to drain water (Shhh...)

I need to run my laundry water outside of the house for a while (until I can get the sewer line there fixed). So I want to open a hole in my CBS exterior wall so I can stick out a PVC drain pipe to discharge the laundry water.

What is the best way to open such a hole? I think I need a 3" pipe, and I have a hammer drill. I don't think for conrete wall there is a hole saw, so my only choice is to chip one open?

Thanks in advance,

orangetrader

Why not the Laundromat for a while. It would save making a hole in the wall.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

The laundromat will save you the trouble of making the hole, repairing the hole, violating the code, and all the time wondering about it.

-B

go to your local auto part store a buy a long piece of heater hose and attach it to the washers drain tube and run it outside.

Reply to
DaddyMonkey

Just poke a hole in the plastic sheet where the ol broke out window is and run it out there.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives