Need to drain water (Shhh...)

I need to run my laundry water outside of the house for a while (until I can get the sewer line there fixed). So I want to open a hole in my CBS exterior wall so I can stick out a PVC drain pipe to discharge the laundry water.
What is the best way to open such a hole? I think I need a 3" pipe, and I have a hammer drill. I don't think for conrete wall there is a hole saw, so my only choice is to chip one open?
Thanks in advance,
orangetrader wrote:

can
so
Why not the Laundromat for a while. It would save making a hole in the wall.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
The laundromat will save you the trouble of making the hole, repairing the hole, violating the code, and all the time wondering about it. -B

can
so
go to your local auto part store a buy a long piece of heater hose and attach it to the washers drain tube and run it outside.

Just poke a hole in the plastic sheet where the ol broke out window is and run it out there.