Need to buy PVC fitting for part #SP 1500 - G - 1

Can anyone point me to a web site where I can buy a fitting that will mate to my existing part number.

TIA

Reply to
1_Patriotic_Guy

Do we get some clue what a SP 1500 is?? sp1500 swimming pool? SP 1500 locomotive? SP-1500 Medical Lab test equip?

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

While sitting in the HotTub I was reading this and looked over at the pump as she wound up and Whooh Scarry there was that number on the pumps end. If its the same hot tub as mine,,, what are you planning to do,,, reroute my water bubbles ?

Reply to
bumtracks

bumtracks