Need temporary fix for ceiling rain leak

Page 2 of 4
On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 06:55:06 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

I agree. I was merely giving another idea to consider if it annoys the OP that much. There are a lot of unknowns here

I agree here. Sometimes it's best to fix when it's actually wet and leaking. As a landlord myself, I would give the repair guy 2 or 3 shots and then consider someone else to fix. Besides annoying the tenant, if it lasts too long, it may affect more and cost more to fix.

As usual, Dumbie, you're full of shit.

Idiot.
On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 10:10:46 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Ok but please go to the doctor and fix your meds.

You really are dumber than a stump, Dumbie. Even a stump knows enough not to broadcast its ignorance.

Tuesday, Dumbie.
On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 13:08:49 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Glad to hear this...

...more proof, Dumbie.
On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 19:26:01 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

yawn....

If we're keeping you up too late, you'd better go to bed. You'll be smarter in your sleep anyway.
On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 19:45:16 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I'll be fine when you see the doctor and get the right doseage. Don't forget your meds today.

You'll never be fine, Dumbie.

The fact that you're concerned about my BP medication does speak volumes about you, though.

Already took them, Dumbie, but your stalking is a little spooky.
On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 13:11:29 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Funny... you need to look in the mirror when you say this.

More proof of your single digit IQ, Dumbie. Done any "research" at CDC.GOV, lately? Did you finally read the Constitution on that site?
On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 14:42:21 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

No I was preoccupied with making sure you take your proper medication.

It's obvious to everyone that you're a cyber stalker, Dumbie. Now run along and take that nappie that mommy wants you to take. You can do more research at CDC.GOV after your nappie.
On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 15:27:25 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Just make sure you continue to take the proper meds. You know how you are when you don't take them.
And FWIW, I posted some reply to someone else on another thread and you replied to me with your normal attitude so you stalked me. Anyway your creditability here based on some others and myself isn't that good so I don't care what you think or call me.

Always, Dumbie. Unlike you, I know how to read.

You're a liar, Dumbie, but we all know that. I'm really not concerned with a zero-IQ loser like you thinks of me. What do you think about that. Oh, silly question; nothing of course. It's not possible.
On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 19:07:08 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Lying??? See your post on 1.28.13 at 6:56 PM . As I said I replied to someone else and you replied to me.
So it looks like you're lying or have a convenient loss of memory. Either way I hope it not due to your over dosing or forgetting to take your meds.

Oh, I can't reply to you because your replied to someone else? BTW, there is no such post. You really are a stupid fuck, Dumbie.

You really are too stupid to breathe, Dumbie. Why don't you research how to breathe on CDC.GOV. It's in the section about the Constitution.
On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:10:07 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Sure I just made it up..... Get a better news reader idiot !!!!

Sounds like you skipped your meds today. Don't forget to tell the doctor that you aren't taking your meds every day.
Geez, I never encountered someone so stupid as you on the net... even the TROLLS are smarter.

You're obviously deaf as well as dumb, Dumbie.

IKWYABWAI. Typical lefty argument. How's your Constitutional research at CDC.GOV coming along?