Need Super Soaker recommendations

Hi All,
Calling all current and former Juvenile Delinquents, I need recommendations for a super soaker.
1) user: little old lady (sister in law)
2) use: scare off stray cats beating up on her kitties.
3) must not leak all over the sister-in-law. (Okay, funny, but still ...)
4) Must be cheap enough not to break the bank.
5) must accept a laser pointer. Okay, we can skip this one.
Be nice if there was a way to add some Tabasco Sauce to the payload (cats hate Cayenne pepper).
Many thanks, -T
Maybe I will send her a head band with it!
The idea that no gentleman ever swears is all
On 5/20/2014 12:14 AM, Todd wrote:

http://www.harborfreight.com/1-1-4-quarter-gallon-sprayer-95692.html
Pressurized water fire extinguisher might be overkill.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/20/2014 4:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

The nice stainless steel ones with the Schrader fill valve are good. Fill them 1/4 full of ice, and then up to the line with water. Enough ice water to do the job for most any reason.
Steve
On 5/20/2014 12:24 PM, SteveB wrote:

There's a comic going around the net, things written by kids. One is "you cannot baptize cats". I guess if you had priest bless the fire extinguisher?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/20/2014 2:56 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Well, if you can't baptize cats, there are a bunch running around who must be something special, because we sure gave them the royal treatment.
Steve