Need suggestions on Whole House water softener and filtering system

Any particular vendors that I should either be or (not be) talking to???

Recommendations or complaints??

If necessary, reply to: Greg Remove Dot Remove CA Remove AT remove remove Comcast remove Dot remove net remove remove

Reply to
Anon

Leave one indoor faucet, and most of your outdoor faucets, on hard water. Soft water isn't good for plants, whether houseplants or a lawn. Many people don't like the taste of soft water, either, and people on sodium-restricted diets should not drink soft water, so the cold side of the kitchen sink is a good choice for the indoor hard water faucet. Not a bad idea to have one outdoor faucet, next to the driveway, on soft water for washing your car.

Doug Miller