Need suggestions for a lawn mower

Page 3 of 3

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 08:28:15 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 21:18:56 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

That is why I said "many" rather than "all".
I've seen mowers with Kawasaki engines as well.
On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 08:26:02 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Peabody wrote:

Honda mowers are pretty expensive, but you can also get other brands that have a Honda engine. The most important thing is to only buy a mower with a Honda engine.
On 3/10/2010 8:14 AM, SMS wrote:

Why? I've never had any problems with Briggs. I mow commercially, and some of my mowers from 21" to 48" walk behind to 60" ztrs have Briggs. No problems in 10 years. Of course I maintain them diligently. My bread and butter so to speak.