need spa cover for hot spring classic spa

suggestions for a nice cover please, hot sprint wants $400.
I made mine with 3/8" plywood glued (Liquid Nails for foamboard) to 2" pink foam. No hinge in the middle, I just have 2 halves attached with velcro. The foam will last a year or two - exposure to UV and spa chemicals. Covering with a plastic/vinyl/fabric will make it last longer.
The other version I made is a frame of 3/4" pvc pipe, with 45deg elbows (for an octagon shaped spa) covered with bubble wrap- the kind they use for pool solar covers. Very light weight but doesn't hold the heat in as well as the rigid foam one.

Ton's of online sources. I've used Robert's Hot Tubs, rhtubs.com before and been happy.
Jeff