Need source for table leaf latches

I'm looking for a place to buy a couple of table leaf latches like these:
http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/latch01.jpg
They are mounted on the underside of the leaves in our dining room table. They hook into stationary pieces mounted on the adjacent leaves and employ a cam action to draw the leaves tightly together and keep them there.
A couple of the ones on our table have fallen apart, and the pieces never showed up. (They probably failed accidently when a cleaning person operated them and thrown out by that person who didn't want to risk be blamed for "breaking them." <G>)
No name on them, just a stamped logo which looks like a pair of nested "L"s.
Thanks guys,
Jeff
--

Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Try www.rockler.com and search for table lock
Charlie

"L"s.
Charlie Bress wrote:

Thanks, but I've already been there. I should have been a bit more specific in my post.
Rockler have quite similar latches, but the tip of the latch tongue bends down towards the surface they're screwed to.
The latches I'm seeking have the tips bent up and the stationary half is a hook which sticks up, then bends over and down, (why, I don't know....) but they're just the opposite of everything I've been able to find on the web.
I was hoping to find an exact match, so I wouldn't have to change all 6 latches to keep things user friendly (Our table has two removable leaves, and if the latches don't all match things won't interchange easily.)
If I can't find what I'm looking for, I'll just pick up a couple of what's available and see if I can reshape the tips of their tongues to suit.
Jeff

www.wwhardware.com is worth a look.
On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:06:02 -0400, Jeff Wisnia

"L"s.
try www.usindustrialfastners.com they have a minimum but if you look about I am sure you will spend 10 buck like I do
www.leevalley.com www.rockler.com www.vandykes.com