Need source for parts to repair Black and Decker under counter can opener

I have an EC60CAD can opener. Its no longer manufactured by BnD. I need the part that actually holds the can in place while it is being opened. Anyone know where I can find parts for this old dinosaur? Thanks. Brian

If you have lots of extra time you could shop for one at the local thrift stores. I had a customer one time that brought in a GE clock radio with a leaf clock. It was a keepsake from her deceased Aunt and she had to have it repaired. Took me a week but I found four of them for a buck or two and was able to repair her radio. I gave her a complete working spare in case she need it repaired again:)
Al

If you have lots of extra time you could shop for one at the local thrift stores. I had a customer one time that brought in a GE clock radio with a leaf clock. It was a keepsake from her deceased Aunt and she had to have it repaired. Took me a week but I found four of them for a buck or two and was able to repair her radio. I gave her a complete working spare in case she need it repaired again:)
Al

You now have a good reason to go to China.
Or get one of these (Amazon.com product link shortened)

Easier yet is a wall can opener. I"ve been using a Swing-away, in the closet, for the last 35 years. The first one I got used and free somewhere, and now I'm on my second one. It's identical.
BTW, it's called Swing-away because the wall model swings away, back to the wall. :)