Need something to KILL hedge plants...

Try drilling the stock of the plant and insterting salt, Try a copper or galvinized nail in the stock

Roundup at 200% concentration Harbor freight has a blow torch that will put an hurt to them. It connects to a 20 pound tank.

Reply to
SQLit

At least you are not like the guy who posted he wanted to kill a BUSH. That's assassination !!!!!

Reply to
evolie

Depends how much you use. 100 galons will be a problem, a spritzer bottle isn't enough.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You don't know much about pollution, do you? Petroleum products are persistent and permeate soil for years and leach into groundwater systems, such as aquifers. A neighbor once dug a hole in a strip of land that we shared and poured his used motor oil in it. I asked him not to do it, but he continued so I reported him to the city and he ended up spending more than a $1500 to have the contaminated soil removed by a hazmat company and then paid fines. There's a reason not to pollute when you don't have to.

Reply to
fatman985

Let me guess, treehugger, you -- being a typical professional student, over-educated, multi-degreed liberal -- know it all?

Ohhkehy. (meaningless "I know a guy" story follows...)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are you done yet?

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz