Need something to KILL hedge plants...

Page 2 of 2
--WebTV-Mail-20928-7012 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
Can't buy copper sulfate here or copper nails either. I also have a slump left from an avocado tree I had cut down 2 years ago I have tried round Up and also drilled holes in the stump that is about 12 inches across and poured stump killer in it. It still sprouts and the tap roots are still spreading. Any more suggestions.
The only way I could get rid of the hedges in my front yard was with a shovel and an axe. It took me a week. And a lot of aching muscles.
Pat
--WebTV-Mail-20928-7012 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-20928-7012--
Thanks for all the suggestions. I may try all of 'em (just kidding). Since they were cut down in the spring, they're no longer "fresh cut", so I may do the "drill holes and pour stuff in" trick.
Thanks again!
*** MURDERER ***
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:29:23 -0500, Steve Henderson

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 01:32:12 -0500, .@.com wrote:

Try drilling the stock of the plant and insterting salt, Try a copper or galvinized nail in the stock
Roundup at 200% concentration Harbor freight has a blow torch that will put an hurt to them. It connects to a 20 pound tank.
At least you are not like the guy who posted he wanted to kill a BUSH. That's assassination !!!!!
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:29:23 -0500, Steve Henderson