Need Service Manual for sears Craftsman Garage door opener 139.536006

I just bought a house that has a Sears/Craftsman Garage door opener model

139.536006. The light on the unit will not turn off. Any one have a service manual or know what would cause this. I did not get an owners manual with it.

Thanks,

Larry

Reply to
Old_boat

Does this unit's wall button include an on/off switch for the light, is it off? Check for a bad ground at the ceiling or wall outlet. You can get the manual for about 5 bucks at

Rich

Garage Door Parts, LLC

I do not see a light switch on the control. There are only two 18 Ga wires going to the unit. However I will check the ground on the unit as I would almost bet the ground is not connected in the outlet as this is an old house when I go over to the place after work today.

Reply to
Old_boat

Many of their manuals are available on the web site.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

it was built by Chamberlain, if that helps you

there website is here:

ndugu