Need Sealant Suggestion

In out interior bathroom, I would like to seal the surface between wood trim and painted sheetrock. This area of course is near the tub and would be subject to occasional wetness. Any recommendation?

Reply to
Jerry Small

GE silicone Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

I suppose you could use bedding compound. Mostly for boats but no reason not to use it in a house.

All it is is raw linseed oil and whiting (same as plumber's putty) and some Cuprinol. In use, you slather the back side of what you are putting in so it will fill all voids and squeeze out (which is then trimmed off).

dadiOH's dandies v3.0... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH