Need screen replacement

Standard full back door storm door. I ruined and tossed the frame. Looking to buy a frame and can re-do the screen. I cannot find the steel or whatever square 30x whatever to fit the door. any ideas? Please do not suggest to buy a new door. All I need is the rails to make it work.
Thomas wrote:

There is no such thing as a "Standard full back door storm door"

What is a "30x"?

Are you perchance talking about the (generally) aluminum channels to which screening is afixed with rubber splines? Home Depot/Lowes have some, any aluminum shop would have more. There are numerous sizes and profiles.

You don't need stiles?
--

dadiOH
On Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 3:37:14 PM UTC-4, dadiOH wrote:

+1
Can he identify the manufacturer? model? Maybe take pics or the door if he has a suitable vehicle and go to a local door/window company.
On 5/3/2015 3:10 PM, Thomas wrote:

So now you can't go to the store and say "sell me one of these" because you threw it out. A poor decision.