need repair manual for lawnmower

I am replacing a cracked lower housing on an older Montgomery Ward lawnmower. It has a Tecumseh engine but I could not find anything on their web site. Any ideas ???
Have you tried your library? It won't have specific manuals for your mower, but the general repair books should be helpful.
Norman Irvine wrote:

Thanx for your reply.
I was able to buy the Tecumseh manual online and download it. It was for the engine itself and not the lawnmower parts, good reference for tuneups, rebuilds, etc, but it stops as the drive shaft exits the powerhead. My problem is alignment of the parts from the sump pump to the blade. I think my only reference would be the original Montgomery Ward users manual, but they are out of business.