Need rebuild or replacement electric motor

Puget Sound area. I have a very old, hot water radiant heat system, with a B & G motor to circulate the water. The motor is beginning to fail, shutting down, with a distinctive electric burning odor. I've been Googling, but getting nowhere. I'm sure these motors still exist, albeit used. If I can't find one, this could possibly be rebuilt (I have two of them). Any leads to tracking this item down would be appreciated. Stats:
Motor:
Wagner Electric Corp/B & G Type: RB Frame: 57T Model: SY2637 K2926 1/6 HP 1725 RPM Single Phase 60 Cycles 3.1 Amp
Booster: (I have at least one good one)
B & G 189101 - G68 Max water temp 225 (4 bolts to motor)
Thanks
Grundfos or Taco pumps come in a variety of fittings. The may have directly a swappable replacement.
wrote:

<http://emerson.com/en-US/productsservices/motor-technologies/Pages/default.aspx
On 6/27/2011 3:41 PM, uncle K wrote:

I have a brand new replacement motor for that series circulator that I kept as a spare for our old heating system. I just "found" it when I was looking for something else last weekend.
I am betting that a real plumbing/heating supplier will have one. If not post a followup and we can work out something.
On 6/27/2011 2:41 PM, uncle K wrote:

Don't you have motor rewind shops in your area? There are several that I deal with here in town and this is not a huge city.
TDD

@uncle K:
Why on earth would you have the motors on the circ pumps you have installed now rewound when it would be cheaper by far to find new pumps of the same ratings and do some plumbing work to install new flanges and piping to fit them rather than trying in vein to find a slide-in bolt-on user-serviceable replacement part...
~~ Evan

take sample motor to WW Grainger they can likely match a brand new motor for your needs. you need a buddy with a business to buy there, and pay cash..
there used to be local motor rebuild shops around here i believe the last one closed recently.
and do investigate the pump, it might have a bearing failure making it hard to turn, making the lotor overheat.
finally your very old boiler is likely very inefficent, you should price a whole new boilerr set up.
posters here routinely report they pay for themselves sometimes in less that 3 years

Check for a substitution here: http://www.taco-hvac.com /
and here: http://www.grundfos.com /

Can't say I know a lot about hw heating systems but I'm inlcined to say replace the entire unit with a new one. Pump and motor.