need reassurance I am changing thermostat correctly

Not really a repair but an upgrade. I want to replace the existing Honeywell LR1620 thermostat on my heating/AC system, one transformer, to one of those new electronic automatic setback ones.
The old thermostat has connections lettered R,G, Y and W with appropriately colored wires going to them (red to R,etc) The new one has terminals also lettered G,Y, W and an RH and RC. It came with the RH and RC already jumpered together. Is it just a matter of transferring the wire on the same letter terminal from the old one to the new one,or is there some catch?

No catch.
Mike
Thanks, I don't want to disable my heating system or blow up the new $45 control. I am usually good at do-it-yourselfing, but this is the first time I tried this kind of task.

No catch,but it sure sounds like a Hunter or Lux, and if thats the case, the only catch is that you spent money on it..:)