Need portable work platform at standing height

I'm looking for an aluminum folding portable work surface/platform that would be a standing height when in use? Like a stand up desk.
Any ideas?
Black and Decker Workmate.
You can pound on it... saw on it... plane a door on it...
and a whole lot more!

Thought abt that but not quite high enough
I want it like a stand up table..... maybe 40" high?

I had a heavy duty one that I purchased at a closeout sale. After finishing the ceilings and the electical work, I gave it to a friend who had helped me put up the ceilings.
My friend saw a "Gorilla Ladder" which would have worked just as well, cost around $100, and weigh a lot less than what I gave him. He want to know if it was ok if he sold the one I gave him. I said it was his to do with as he chose. I paid $120 for it. He sold it to a contractor for $200 and purchased a "Gorilla Ladder."
Dick