Need portable work platform at standing height

I'm looking for an aluminum folding portable work surface/platform that would be a standing height when in use? Like a stand up desk.

Any ideas?

Reply to
me

Black and Decker Workmate.

You can pound on it... saw on it... plane a door on it...

and a whole lot more!

Reply to
Phat Phuq

Thought abt that but not quite high enough

I want it like a stand up table..... maybe 40" high?

Reply to
me

I had a heavy duty one that I purchased at a closeout sale. After finishing the ceilings and the electical work, I gave it to a friend who had helped me put up the ceilings.

My friend saw a "Gorilla Ladder" which would have worked just as well, cost around $100, and weigh a lot less than what I gave him. He want to know if it was ok if he sold the one I gave him. I said it was his to do with as he chose. I paid $120 for it. He sold it to a contractor for $200 and purchased a "Gorilla Ladder."

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams