Need Plumbing Supplies

I'm not shilling for them but this is the second time I've ordered Aquapure water filters from them on-line and they arrived less than 24 hours after I ordered. They don't charge shipping but do have handling charge. I mentioned this here the other day to someone looking for water filters and told them they got here faster than if I called a plumber ;)

Frank

Reply to
Frank