Need Plumbing Help

I am trying to replace a piece of PVC plumbing below my kitchen sink. It is the vertical piece which accepts the waste from the dishwasher drain. I loosened the threaded locking pieces at the top and bottom of this pipe and began to slide it out of the drain pipe below it. The problem is it got almost all of the way out and just stopped sliding. Now I cannot push it back in or slide it out. It will twist freely in place but thats about it.

Any ideas?

Should I cut the tube or is this going to make the situation worse?

I would appreciate your advice.

-Mark

Reply to
Jetman5467

You might have to remove the trap and/or whatever else is there to do this MLD

Reply to
MLD