Need plumber & electrician

I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.

Reply to
mike

There is probably more than one "Bellevue" in the U.S.

Reply to
RBM

I Asked about Bellevue and was given at least a dozen choices before I lost interest. T

Reply to
tbasc

Bellevue where -Besides the USA, there are probably Bellevues all over the world!!! Wake up!!!!

Reply to
hrhofmann

Bellevue, we have a Bellevue nut house down the road, is that the one. Nobody can say in a recomendation if she will be treated fairly. Best is get bids and most definatly pull a permit and get the free inspection from the city.

Reply to
ransley

For the plumbing, Parent is the best for sewer work. Reasonable prices for perfection. They've been around for years

Stratton Electric is who I use

I'm not sure if they go to Bellevue though, but call and ask. Can't hurt.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Best to get referrals from family, friends, co-workers etc.

We do remodel work and do no advertising. We do not even have a phone listing. Just word of mouth. We are just as picky about our customers as they are with who they hire.

Good luck,

Reply to
cm

there's BELLEVUE HOSPITAL in NYC - with renown psychiatric ward and free clinic for all low income NYC residents :)

Reply to
daszkiew2000

BELLEVIEW hospital in NYC ? it's a place to be !

Reply to
daszkiew2000

there's BELLEVUE HOSPITAL in NYC - with renown psychiatric ward and free clinic for all low income NYC residents :)

I'm about 50 miles from that Bellevue, but I'd have to decline the job

Reply to
RBM

I would decline it, too. Especially if " the friend" who purchased the house was still hospitalized on 13th floor of Belleview......

Reply to
daszkiew2000

Why just the US???????????????????

It's likely to be almost anywhere in the English speaking world (Maybe even Au Francais!)

After all the word 'Belle' is French for 'beautiful' and 'vue' is for the word 'view' or 'look'.

Ergo (that's Latin by the way) Bellevue can mean 'Beautiful View' , 'Beautiful Outlook' etc. etc. etc.

Put Bellevue into Google (an American search engine) and get

44,700,000 hits!

Closer to home; there's Bellvue, Washington (Not sure if that's DC or out west?), Bellvue in Quebec, Canada and another in British Columbia, Canada. Several in France (as one would expect ................. !).

Oh! Another in Nebraska and another in Croatia ...................... beyond eastern Europe; I give up!

Bonne chance.

Reply to
terry

but nothing beats " beautiful view" from paned windows on 13th floor of manhattan's BELLVIEW HOSPITAL

Bon sante.

[...]

Don & Lucille

This is my first time posting, which may seem questionable to some...but i have been following this message board for some time now.

my partner in life is a licensed plumber in the state of oregon, comes from a family of plumbers going back a few generations, and is the kind of serviceman who explains to the customer exactly what the problem is, what may have caused it, and all of the options the person has for dealing with it (including cost of each) up front. he is very honorable, or i wouldn't have been interested in dating him at all ten years ago when we first met.

the only difficulty is that your friend has probably already obtained the services they need elsewhere, and that i don't think my mate specializes in sewer work, but repair of existing lines within the house. but, he may still be able to refer you.

If you friend still needs the info, please call [url=

Plumber in Bellevue[/url] Plumbing and ask for "Joseph".

Reply to
brock lesnar