Need Plumber (Bellevue)

Looking for a plumber to repair toilet and bathtub in a Nea Zmirni apartment before I arrive at the end of August. If you can help or can recommend someone, please contact me.

Reply to
zackefron

You might want to give Paul C. Hayden and [url=

Plumber in Seattle[/url] and Heating, Inc. a call. I have had them several times and have been very pleased with the service. Men who came out were super polite and very professional. As for the cost, I don't know what you figure on spending or what you consider expensive. All plumbers charge big $$ these days. Their website

Reply to
brock lesnar

Hi. I don't live there but is it in Washington? Thought there could be Bellevue some where else.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

You were provided several answers each of the three previous times you posted this same request. Do you not read them?

Reply to
Doug Miller