need plastic fan blade

I need a plastic fan blade, approx 7inch dia with a 3.5 inch center about .75 inch thick. I'll drill my own monthing holes for it.
background. I need to replace the hydrostatic cooling fan in my cub cadet 383 garden tractor, part number 759-3273 and about $30 retail. I remember seeing(somewhere online!) fans of this size for less than $10 but cannot find the source anymore.

Doubt a <$10 fan blade would be more than from a cheap air circulating fan and wouldn't expect it to have sufficient "heft" to last for the application. Sometimes OEM is best alternative...
Unless McMaster-Carr or JC Whitney or somebody similar, I don't know where else to send you other than Google which I presume you've done...

serves you right, treating that riding lawn mower like it was some kind of brush hog, I'm amazed you even got the thing to cut, since you didnt even sharpen the blades, or replace that worn out deck belt. not to mention not putting any grease in the zircs as you KNEW that no one else had in the past 5-10 years. getting 6 foot tall weeds stuck in a plastic fan that is blocked by the mower deck, the axle, the frame tunnel just shows how determined you are to wreck the toys you get at such bargain prices!
now if you was smart, you would strip that whole thing down, tighten up all the loose bits on the steering, clean the zircs, get all new belts, replace all the fencing wire with real cotter pins, and weld up all the holes on the mow deck, and NEVER cut any grass taller than the bottom of the frame tunnel, you'd have that thing running for the next 30 years.
for those who think i am being to rude to tater, just look who is replying to who :)
tater