Need plans for a Dying Room

Now that I bought my death bed, I need plans for a dying room. Anyone got any?
snipped-for-privacy@oldfartshome.com wrote:

Get them started on the pyramid first.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
snipped-for-privacy@oldfartshome.com wrote:

I thought we discussed this once already. Use any room in the house except, of course, the living room.

I was hoping to get a reinforce concrete coffin with a cup holder.
do you have a hallway with a deadend?

They are free if you're a member of the dielectric union.

i think you win

Oh man I been there, hospital rooms & their beds suck, when you're waiting to die.
put a mirror on the ceiling then watch yourself, practice the die.
when you're weak, you get cold you'll want extra blankets.
no clocks or windows, you don't even want to know if its day or night let alone what time it is or you'll go crazy waiting for the end.
porta potty with cell phone and pizza delivery numbers handy helps.
Oh yea,, scissors, you'll find them real handy while you wait.