Need pattern ideas for laying ceramic tiles

I am about to embark into my first foray into laying ceramic tile in my kitchen. After looking at a number of actual floors at neighbors and stores, my wife and I thought that having an interesting pattern of ceramic tiles on the floor may be something worth considering. In this regard, I would like to know if there is a web page or books that would show such an array of such patterns and tips on how they may be achieved. I would appreciate any suggestion that you may have.

Al Kondo

Reply to
Al Kondo

I only know the basics but here are 128 links for you to explore.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt