Need pattern ideas for laying ceramic tiles

I am about to embark into my first foray into laying ceramic tile in my kitchen. After looking at a number of actual floors at neighbors and stores, my wife and I thought that having an interesting pattern of ceramic tiles on the floor may be something worth considering. In this regard, I would like to know if there is a web page or books that would show such an array of such patterns and tips on how they may be achieved. I would appreciate any suggestion that you may have.
Al Kondo

I only know the basics but here are 128 links for you to explore.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22ceramic+tile+floor+patterns%22&btnG=Google+Search
Colbyt