Need Parts for Older Yard Hydrant

I am looking for a part for an old Woodmanse yard hydrant. It appears these are obsolete. I really hate to dig up the whole hydrant when all I need is the piece that goes between the handle and the shaft. Anyone know where to find parts for this? (used parts are OK).

Please reply on newsgroup.

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
maradcliff

In alt.home.repair on Wed, 30 Jul 2003 06:20:37 -0500 snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com posted:

I don't know what that is, but consider making your own part. I don't know what it looks like, but in some cases it is not that hard.

Meirman

If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter.

meirman