Need ORANGE Arborite/Formica, used, new, or made up...

I am restoring an old coin operated arcade game and they used an orange Formica/Arborite material - this is from the 70's - and it was made in Japan...sigh. No luck tracking down a match from the major manufacturers altough PIONITE's #SO312 "Bittersweet" is somewhat close in shade but the original is more reddish.
So...what I am looking for is either someone that is tearing out a kitchen that has orange counters and is willing to strip a sheet or two off (if they match) and ship them off to me. I am willing to pay for your trouble! Perhaps someone has an unused sheet or section???
The other solution is to find a company that can make this material (I've seen it described as crushed linoleum) in the colour I want. Pionite will, but they have a minimum quantity that is prohibitive...or is there a way to duplicate this material?
Hope there is some help out there - you will be aiding the restoration of a Sega HELICOPTER arcade game and you will get fame and a link on my web site when I build the restoration page on this game.
John :-#)# PS the email IS valid...but somewhat spam robot proof...
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John\'s
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call