Need Opinions on Kronotex Flooring

A job lot store nearby is selling Kronotex flooring. It is interlocking, 1/4" thick, and floating. It seems comparable to brands sold at HD and others selling for $2-$3 a square foot, and is being sold for $1 a square foot. It is apparently first grade. I would rank its apperance good to excellent. Has anybody had any experience with this or similar floorings? The application would be in a computer/bed room that gets low traffic. The sub-flooring is particle board. It looks like a very good deal. Is it? Help much appreciated! Frank P.S. What is the preferred way for cutting this?

Reply to
frank1492

Looks pretty good!

Wayne

Reply to
wayne

Sounds like a great deal. I cut laminate flooring with a chop saw, table saw, or circular saw.

AZCRAIG

Reply to
cm

ask the guys selling it.