Need OLD Hotpoint burner wiring help ASAP

I unhooked all the wires from all four burners of my old stove for cleaning and stupidly threw away the paper I wrote the wiring "key" on. Three wires of course, red, black, white. All Burners have three leads also. looking down at the top of a burner, one wire is jumped to two resistive coils(?) on the right side...following them around, the two that are hooked together each end in a differant terminal. (of course) Resistance between far right terminal and far left is 73 ohms. Far right and middle is 95. Left and middle is 168. Which wire goes where??? Please help ASAP need to start cooking! :-)
I could just guess test but last time a breaker blew in this 30+ year old house I needed to replace the breaker!!!
BTW, It's a Hotpoint (GE) catalog number RJ408RS 15 (No Help on the Hotpoint site or over the phone...too old.)
Happy holidays from a dummy!
I don't know much about your specific appliance, but I have installed circuits for major appliances. The manufacturers usually place a wiring diagram on the back of the stove or inside of the back cover for service people. I suggest that you try to pull the stove out and see if there is one.

cleaning and

red,
of a

far