Need Info on Kerosun DC-90 Kerosene Heater

Anyone like this heater? I have a radiant heater made by another company that I can't use because of the odor, and I have tried all the remedies. Toyotomi says this heater has much lower emissions. I assume that also translates into less odor. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks. Frank