Need info on fixing space heater fan

I bumped my small space heater and the top part of the fan fell off. It looks like it fits right back but what was hold one blade on top of the other blade. Was it welded? Any assistance would be appreciated.
A blade fell off ? Junk it buy a new one
S Kelly wrote:

Buy a new space heater. Somehow I suspect that the cost and bother of fixing it (if it is even possible) will not be worth it.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math