Need info on fixing space

SK> I bumped my small space heater and the top part of the fan fell off. SK> It looks like it fits right back but what was hold one blade on top of SK> the other blade. Was it welded? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Haven't seen any replies so will venture into this. It was probably one piece and was in the process of falling apart when you bumped it, else the bump would not have damaged it. Glueing or otherwise mending the blades will probably cause an imbalance ==> vibration ==> noise.
You will probably be ahead of the game to buy a new space heater. Good news: it's the end of the season and they should be on sale.
- » barry.martin■AT■ «
* I used to tap dance but kept falling into the sink.
■ RoseReader 2.52ß P003186
■ The Safe BBS ■ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971