Need inexpensive wall exhaust fan

Need a through wall exhaust fan for restroom adjoining my music studio. Prefer something with a high sound level. I'm thinking a cheap one will put out more noise. Any suggestions? Perhaps a noisy air purifier might be better?

Bob

Reply to
rck

Just get the cheap builders special. They are plenty cheap and noisy.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Thanks, and BTW, I've been to Ireland and I appreciate your math.

Bob

Reply to
rck

Just find a woman that never shuts up. (there are lots of them around). Cut a hole in the wall the size of her head, and stick her head in the hole. She'll blow hot stale air continuously, or until you boot her out......

You can also reverse the flow on a woman like that. Just spin her around, she'll start sucking in air, and she'll blow it out her ass until you reverse her again.

If for some reason you can't find a woman to fulfill this duty, a politician works just as well.

Reply to
spamfree

The good part is it looks like it is only a matter of time. We are getting closer to one every day.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan