Need indicator light in the mailbox to see if anything is inside

may decline to

Provide a link from the USPS that states that you may NOT have your mail delivered to your home unless your mailbox has a "red flag" attached to it, which is what was stated.

Reply to
Ron

Wireless R/C mailbox indicator lights are available, but they tend to be a bit pricey, for my budget.

Here's a wired indicator I made and installed many years ago ...

Joe

Reply to
J O E