Need hottub spa help---again!

Hi, everyone,
I am in desperate need of some DIY spa advice, again. My Jacuzzi is wired 220 and it has a 4 hp motor. It's been running for 5 years, although I recently replaced the motor and it has been running better than ever before. (thanks for advice on that!)
It is a deck spa but the deck is covered. Recently we noticed significant water loss and I opened it to find a leaking connection. I shut it down to fix the connection, replaced all the gaskets. Dried it out inside and powered it back up. Except, it didn't power back up. All systems are dead.
The indoor breaker is, I believe 60-70 amp. It is GFI. There whole system was pretty well drenched inside when I shout it down, but the GFI doesn't seem click over.
I looked in the controllbox just to see if anything looked amiss. In the upper left hand corner there is a thing that looks burnt. What is this? Should it look like this? A picture of it is at this url. (top arrow)
http://www.mydogsbetter.com/upload2/controlbox1.gif
There is also fuse on the logic board, the condition of which I cannot determine. Does it have anything to do with the power of the entire unit? Should I/can I replace it?
A picture of it is at this url also. (Lower arrow)
http://www.mydogsbetter.com/upload2/controlbox1.gif
There is an outside power switch, well covered from the elements, that kills the power from the indoor breaker box to the spa. I used it to shut down the system. Could the switch be bad? Here is a picture of it
http://www.mydogsbetter.com/upload2/outside switch.gif
The indoor breaker is, I believe 60-70 amp. It is GFI. There whole system was pretty well drenched inside when I shout it down, but the GFI doesn't seem click over. Could I have perhaps blown the breaker?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.