Need help with replacement swamp cooler pump

Page 2 of 2
DAGS. It's a way of cooling a building, in hot, dry climates.
What the hell is a swamp cooler?

If you live in an area like Southern Arizona where swamp coolers are common, just take your pump to any hardware store there and they will have a replacement.
On 07/27/2012 07:31 AM, Bill wrote:

That is what I did. I moved up from 5000 CFM to 7000 CFM as I double my pads and they need the extra water. Thank you.