Need Help with Plumbing Project

This weekend I needed to cut the copper supply lines into the kitchen sink so I could install a new sink cabinet. I live in a three family building that has been converted to condos and own the first floor unit. For the hot supply I was able to shut off the feed from the hot water heater and complete the work. For the cold supply, however, I had to shut the water off to the whole building from the main feed.

I completed the work but had to turn the supply on and off several times as I tested the work.

This morning the water flow to the bathroom sink slowed to a trickle and practically stopped. All the other fixtures (tub, new kitchen sink and washing machine) in the unit don't seem to have any problems. Also, I haven't heard any complaints from the other units in the building.

Could the problem with the bathroom sink be related to the work I did this weekend or is it just a coincidence?

Reply to
Matty

------------------------------------------- Take the faucet aerator out and clean it,. Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

I notice you didn't ask any advice on how to FIX the problem, just how to place blame.

It's all your fault. And don't try to deny it. I'm not hearing any denials from you.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hmmm - and your sig line includes learning more about Jesus, Latter Day Saints . . . strange how people here seek advice and follow by example.

Jim Mc Namara