Need help with Maytag A506 install (which water connection is hot?)

I just got a used Maytag A506. When I got it home, I realized that the water connections are not labeled. Do you know whether the top connection is for hot or cold water?
Thanks! Chip
Chipper wrote:

Have you explored the Maytag site? Or just called them?
LB
just hook up either way, start unit with setting on cold
if hot water comes in, then reverse connections