Need help with Compact Fluorescent

Need help with Compact Fluorescent California Home

Our vanity bathroom has a 26W Nutone Compact Fluorescent 2 pin light / with fan - ceiling light. ( the light appears to be about 9 inches long)

It is so dark with this light in the bathroom. I am desperately trying to get a brighter light...I searched all over the internet. Went to Home Depot etc. No luck. Not sure why they do not make brighter lights for 2 pin Compact Fluorescents.

Any suggestions..where I can a brighter 2 pin Compact Fluorescent light.

FYI....I am not handy.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks Anna

Reply to
anna

Leave the cover off the light fixture.

Reply to
HeyBub

You will have to replace the ballast too. This will cost more than buying a new larger light fixture.

Reply to
Pat

If that is your only light add another one, over the mirror is a good idea, 26w is all that unit takes

Reply to
ransley

I would suggest replacing the fixture or adding an additional light fixture.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan