Need help repiring rust hole in Weber grill dome

Page 3 of 3

Ron wrote:

For me, patching it for nothing with a couple washers and a bolt makes more sense than spending $100 for something that won't do the job any better. Maybe it'll last a year - maybe ten years. Either way, I've saved unnecessary expense. Someone will probably offer a used one on freecycle or craigslist before the repair fails.