Need help putting floor and wall up in garage

I'm building a room in our garage. How do I install a floor frame on top of a post-tension concrete slab? I'm not sure what I can use to attach it to the floor. The slab is stamped with the words, "Do not drill or core." I am also unsure about the best way to create a vapor barrier.
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:36:35 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@pilgrimcv.org wrote:

Good question and smart to ask ahead of time.
My concrete slab was NOT marked "Do not drill or core." I found out the slab was post-tension; during a bath remodel. We moved the tub drain a couple of feet and found the cable when cutting into the slab.
Lucky we did not cut or damage it. That was 3 years ago or so and I've not seen any adverse affect to the slab.
How thick is the slab?
Do take my advice as I'm no a pro. but a ramset anchor should not damage the cable.
2 minute video on post-tension slabs..*
* http://www.hgtvpro.com/hpro/pac_ctnt/text/0,2595,HPRO_20196_55073,00.html?cH7&videoidc298 Oren --

Do NOT, sorry

Oren --
snipped-for-privacy@pilgrimcv.org wrote:

Assuming you are anchoring one or two walls to the original garage wall and using joists or trusses for the ceiling, I'd use construction adhesive.

Thanks every one. I'm really new at this.

Yep, clean the floor thoroughly and construction adhesive. I did that for several walls in my basement and none have shifted. I was going floor to ceiling so was able to get a really tight fit.
Harry K